Thursday, September 16, 2010

Potty Training

I had written about potty training Eugene in my earlier post here.

Well, training was stopped till recently as Eugene was kind of uncooperative.

I decided to use the bear potty (as Eugene calls it) instead of the potty seat over the toilet bowl. Reason being that I do not want to use the method where I have to constantly bring him to pee and I definitely will have to help him if he use the potty seat over the toilet bowl.

I wanted him to be able to know when he needs to pee and pee without my help.

Eugene started by wearing the training pants but it kinds of frustrate him as he is able to pull it down but not pull it up. So I decided to let him go butt naked, ha ha.

Well, since I'm training him on peeing, I will only let him go without his diaper only when he had pooed ( I don't want to clean up a poo mess also lah).

In the beginning, I had to constantly remind him, "you need to pee?", "remember to use the potty if you need to pee".

A couple of times, he "forgot" and peed all over th floor.

But he's getting better now, so far, he has gone to use the potty on his own with very minimal prompting from me.


Just woke up from his afternoon nap






Smile Eugene !

I want a smile with the eyes open!





This is what you get ****faint*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails