Friday, September 24, 2010

Age Appropriate

I am overhauling my wardrobe.

As with most gals, I like buying cute, lacy outfits to wear, you know, like those Japanese or Korean outfits, so kawaii, especially those lacy layered outfits.

Well, most of it are just hanging there, not worn at all.

I put it on at home and somehow it just doesn't looked right on me. The outfits just do not match this body and face of mine.

Yes, reality sets in finally. I feel and think young, but this body of mine is certainly not.

So now I have 2 big bags of too kawaii outfits, too tight outfits to fit in (gosh, how did I ever fit into those skinny jeans?).

Some will be donated to the church near my place where they have a sale every sundays.
And some will be donated to the poor gals in Cambodia whom my sis-in-law is actively involved in some charity works over there.

2 comments:

  1. lucky you donna....i hv done my overhaul long time ago...i am called a chub now by frens...xx quek

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not want to be in that situation where, hey not bad from behind and then suddenly when one turns around, there are gasps of shock, ha ha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails