Friday, September 10, 2010

Olivia Ong - You and Me

Ok, I've never heard of Olivia Ong till recently.

I was channel surfing and suddenly heard this great voice singing to this feel-good jazz song.

I thought she is a Taiwanese 'cos she was on this Taiwanese talk show. Anyway, googled her and the song and hey, our very own local gal!

And this jazz song was composed by our very own Dick Lee and lyrics by Olivia.

Some songs by Dick Lee, I feel, are quite cheesy sounding but he did a good job on this one. Maybe, I'm biase 'cos I like jazz.

Well done Olivia and Dick!

1 comment:

  1. My wife and I first knew about her a few years ago, when we went past a music shop in Marina Square and was mesmerised by her songs that were played.

    We immediately bought her album and only found out that she was Singaporean later. Great job indeed, Olivia! ^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails