Sunday, September 12, 2010

New Blogger Background - yet again

Yep, as you can see, I changed my Blogger Background again.

I was thinking whether I should switch to the new "Template Designer" and whether I should go 3 columns instead of 2.

But I decided to stick (for the time being) to my current one. Reason being that I can create my own background and load it. So far, it is tough to load your own background under the 'Template Designer". So till somebody is able to figure out the code to do it, I'll stick to my present one.

Think I'll stick to 2 columns too as this will give me more space on the sides to put in more designs.

Ok, this background size was created with desktops in mind, where the computer screens are bigger. If you are using lap-top, notebooks, unfortunately, the pictures/designs on both of the sides will be cut off. Can't be help lor, it can't conform automatically to the size of the screen that it is viewed on.
Well, you can "zoom out" your screen to see both the sides, but the text might be too small to read.


I love creating new backgrounds and when Eugene saw this "Sesame Street" background, especially with him in it together with Elmo, he squealed in delight :)

nana nana nana nana, Elmo's World........

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails