Tuesday, April 20, 2010

So Angry with Edufarm StarTots PlayCentre

20 April 2010



So angry with the playcentre that Eugene is currently attending.

I was walking towards the playcentre to fetch Eugene and saw that the teacher had just started to release the kids. I can see them from a distance. 

When I got nearer, I saw Eugene standing alone at the playground (there's a playground next to the centre). He had somehow came out and the teacher and assistance didn't even know!

Knowing that he's safe at the playground, I went to the teacher and pretend to ask for Eugene. The teacher then got a shock when she realised that Eugene was not in the class with her. She then saw Eugene at the playground and quickly ran to get him.

This is not the first time it happened. Another time, one of the girls came out too and the teacher and assistance didn't know. They even closed the gate. I got hold of the girl and brought her back to the centre - only then did they realised that she is missing.

I had not made a complaint the first time it happened but had sounded it out to the teacher and I thought that she will be more careful and vigilant but apparently not. 

And now the same scenario had happened to Eugene. 

Maybe I should have made a complaint the first time it happened? I guess I'm a bit selfish here, because it happened to my own child, I'm more agitated.

I feel that it is very dangerous as the centre is just next to a road. What if the kids had ran to the road instead of the playground? or what if somebody had carried away the kids? 

I'm usually early, about 10 mins before class ends to fetch Eugene, it's only today that I was there on the dot and the teacher had started to release the children. What if I had been late for like 10 mins? What would happened to Eugene?

The scary part is that : the teacher and assistance didn't even know that Eugene and that girl were missing from the class!!!

I've already made a complaint and will most likely pull Eugene out from the playcentre (will discuss with hubby tonight). 

(Note : the pics of the teacher on Day 1 and Day 2 is not the teacher who is negligent.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails