Sunday, April 04, 2010

I Brush, I Brush



01 April 2010



I've been using oral wipes to clean Eugene's teeth but since he's got more teeth now, I think it's time for him to start learning how to brush his teeth.


This is your toothbrush with a little toothpaste on it.





This is how you hold your toothbrush




Brush it like this.




I have to hold Eugene's head steady as he was kind of bopping his head and I was afraid the toothbrush might accidentally go too deep into his mouth.



Got to clean your molars too.





His baby toothpaste and toothbrush.



I will still clean Eugene's teeth and mouth with oral wipes as obviously he's still not good with his toothbrushing. Ya, I kiasee.



Oh, as for the rinsing of the mouth, I demonstrated to Eugene and spitted out the water with a 'phui' sound for effect, thinking that he would understand me better what I wanted him to do.

Eugene followed too with a 'phui' AFTER swallowing the water and the toothpaste (which is edible), ha ha.

Gosh, maybe I should not have added the 'phui' effect, now he 'phui' too and it's rather uncouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails