Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Love Soup Soup




Eugene loves soup! 

He will slurp the soup directly from the bowl instead of using a spoon - reminds me of hubby and my friend SY.

So far, so good, Eugene is still self-feeding - no help from me at all. 

Sometimes if he gets distracted while eating, I will threaten him - "you want mommy to feed you?" - now this will get him back on track, ha ha. 

Not that I don't want to help with his feeding but he wants to do it on his own. And he is doing very well using the fork and the spoon (normal straight spoon and the curvy spoon).


 It's too slow to use a spoon.... 



Let me slurp it up this way - so much faster.....



 




Till the last drop................



wah, that was so shiok!



Not a single drop left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails