Saturday, April 17, 2010

KL Day 2 - Aunt Shirley's Birthday Dinner

09 April 2010


Drama, drama while we were on our way to Aunt Shirley's birthday dinner at the Ritz-Carlton.

Eugene was drinking water and somehow the water went down the wrong way and he started to gag and threw up 3 times all over himself!

I never knew that I would do this but I automatically cup my hand under his mouth to catch his vomit! Amazing what motherhood can do to you.

Jalak! I didn't bring a set of clean clothing for him. On hindsight, I guess I should always have a fresh set of clothes for emergency. Ok, lesson learnt.

I used the wet wipes to clean him up as much as possible but of cos, you can smell the vomit smell if you are close enough.




Next, we kind of got lost at the  Bukit Bintang area where the hotel is. On top of that, there was a huge jam.

Then, Hubby was too late to make a turn into Ritz-Carlton. Hubby dropped Eugene and me off at the side of the road before he go to make a U-Turn back to the hotel.

Hah, hubby did not turn up at the hotel till 1 hour later - seems most of the roads are one-way and jam. Hubby had to make a big big loop to get back into the town central again. Luckily, dinner have not started yet.



Dinner ended rather late but Eugene did not feel sleepy or overly whiny. He, of cos, wanted to get out of his chair every now and then to run around and which hubby and I took turns to bring him to walk about. Other than this, he's being a rather good boy.


Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia





SY with cute C



SY, WC and C distributing lucky red packets of coins to the guests.







Handsome W.




Aunt Shirley with her 2 sons, daughter-in-law and 2 grandchildren.
 


 

 That's SY's mom wearing the black outfit.



 WIth long time friend, SY



 Till next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails