Thursday, January 07, 2010

Edufarm StarTots Play-Group Day 4

07 Jan'2010


Today is the day when Eugene will be in the class without me being with him.

I brought him into the class and as usual he had trotted over to play with some toys.

There was an older boy next to him and Eugene picked up a toy and gave it to him. The older boy didn't respond at first, but Eugene still hold out the toy for him until the older boy took it. Now, that's nice isn't it?

Before I left, I told Eugene that he will stay in the class and play with his friends and teacher and that I will fetch him after class. He nodded his head (he understand or not, I do not know) and I said Bye and I left.

I went to Central to run some errand. After my errand, I decided to pass by the class to see how Eugene is coping. I peered through the window and saw him sitting and doing some colouring with the crayons. Seemed to be okay.

Day 1 
Day 2
So Angry
con't So Angry

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails