Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Edufarm StarTots Play-Group Day 1

04 Jan'2010


I have been vexing whether to send Eugene to a playgroup at such a young age. But he seemed to be quite bored at home with no other kids to play with. Poor thing hor.

So I have enrolled him for Edufarm Star Tots Playgroup. This is the only play-group near my home that accepts kids from 18months.

Was Eugene scared, shy, clingy or crying? NO... he immediately went over to the table and joined the rest of the kids.

Those kids already wearing uniforms are not first-timers. This playgroup caters to kids from 18months to 3 years old, so I guess the kids will repeat the term till they are 3.

Eugene feeling rather at home.















The 1st teacher at the playgroup. She quit soon after.









Parents were allowed to sit in with their kids but only for 3 days.

I will be pulling Eugene out when he turns 2 and will be registering him for Montessori Playgroup (accepts only from 2 years onwards). It is also near my place. It's 3 times a week with one of the days being a Mandarin session.

I think going on a daily basis is too much lah.

Day 2
Day 4
So Angry
con't So Angry

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails