Friday, March 05, 2010

My Melting Pot


01 March 2010


I had cooked my Teochew chinese cabbage soup with fishballs and fish-maw and had saved the left-overs for another day.

And today is the day that I'm craving for my cabbage soup.

The frozen soup was in a microwave container (actually a microwave pot to cook rice). I would usually set the microwave dial to 're-heat' but this time, I used the 'auto-menu' and set it to 'casserole' and left it at that.

I was feeding Eugene and so did not go and check it.

When I heard the 'ting' sound - I went to take a look.



OMG!!!!!!


WHAT HAPPENED??????!!!!!!


 


MY POT LITERALLY MELTED !!!!!!



This has never happened before. 
This was my first time using the auto-menu function under 'casserole' and maybe the heat was too high?  But then, this was suppose to be a microwave pot - isn't it suppose to take the microwave heat? 

I didn't dare to open the microwave oven to take out the pot. Waited for hubby to come back from work to do it. 

Hubby tried to pry open the lid but it was fused.

Oh gosh, I'm so apprehensive to use the microwave now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails