Saturday, February 06, 2010

Trendy fashion just for you by "K & J House"

As with any gal, I like to buy clothes and accessories.

I get my kick now by sourcing for the cheapest but fab individual pieces and putting it together.

I came across this stall in Toa Payoh selling hip clothes. Owner Wendy said that her clothing are Korean and Japanese styles but I do find that a lot of her pieces are similar to trendy Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People, Forever 21.

Of course not all pieces are to my taste, but then taste are very subjective.

Wendy's clothing were so well received that she has opened a shop now.

























Get 15% discount when you mention the code name : DONNA


K & J House   Korea and Japan Style
Blk 183, #01-254 
Toa Payoh Central

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails