Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chinese New Year - Visit 3

15 Feb'2010


My dad's youngest brother, Uncle J

 


Uncle J's eldest son
 


 Mom with Uncle J's wife



A kiss for you .....
  


 I used to stay here with my grandparents, parents and Uncle J.

Up until today, I still remember an episode with Uncle J. 

When I was young, I think between 5-7 years old, I was good at dancing the A-go-go and Cha-cha (yes, yes, I am that old!). 

One day, Uncle J wanted me to dance, but I refused, and he took out a ruler to threaten me. Of cos, he wasn't going to beat me but at that time, I didn't know mah - I was so scared that I started crying and clinging onto my mother. I still do remember my mom and Uncle J having a smile on their face - most probaby trying to suppress their laughter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails