Friday, February 26, 2010

Ouch ! I Got Bitten !

24 Feb'2010


Eugene got bitten by one of the kids in his playgroup.

When I went to fetch Eugene, the teacher asked if Eugene has got sensitive skin as he has got a big red patch on his face.

I looked at it - hmm.... there were 2 half circles, looked more like a bite mark. The teacher said that she is not aware of any of the kids biting Eugene. The assistant said that all the kids like to hug and kiss Eugene. I guess that kid got carried away.

Yes, I've seen for mysef that most of the kids like to come around Eugene and try to hug and kiss him. The hugging is ok but I don't really like other kids trying to kiss him, especially on the lips.

When I do see any of the kids trying to kiss him, I would usually try to prevent it by pretending to clean Eugene's face with a tissue paper and leading him away. Don't want to appear too rude mah, especially if the parents or grand-parents are around and also don't want to hurt the other kid's feelings.



This picture was taken a day later after the bite. So the redness has gone down a bit, but the bite marks are still there.




Was trying to get another pic of the marks, but Eugene was figeting all the time and snap his lips instead.
Look at that nice juicy, bee-stung lips. No wonder everybody wants to kiss him. ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails