Thursday, August 26, 2010

Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Anchovies

Here's a dish of spaghetti aglio olio with a twist - it's aglio olio with anchovy fillets!

It is so simple and so fast to cook up.

I fry my sliced garlic and onions together and then put in the anchovy fillets and season with Italian herbs - do not add salt as the anchovies are salty already. Also do not stir too much as the anchovies will break up into minute pieces, unless if that's what you want.

Add in your cooked pasta, add in the chopped red chilli and stir gently and that's it!
(you can add in your red chilli together with the anchovies but I was afraid that it will be too hot for my hubby who's unable to take hot stuff - so my red chilli here is more to add colour to the dish).







Do excuse the not-so-great photos. I am living on the lower floors and it is hard to get good lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails