Monday, August 30, 2010

The Soup Spoon

I first tried Soup Spoon at ION.
I had the Minestrone soup and the Falafel with Hummus Wrap. Nothing to shout about the Minestrone soup but the Hummus wrap was delicioius.

The next time I tried again in Soup Spoon was at VivoCity.
I had the Falafel Hummus Wrap again but I had the Tangy Tomato with Basil soup.

What happened to the Hummus Wrap this time around? It was dry and look at that small amount of side salad. The ones I had in ION had plenty of salad leaves. Is this just one off or have it being changed?

Now as for the Tangy Tomato Basil soup - wow! it was really good and addictive! Hmm.... think I'll try to get a recipe from the net and cook it.



Tangy Tomato Basil soup - so damn shiokadoo!



One look and you can tell that it's dry - tsk tsk tsk.....



Hubby's Beef Goulash soup - ok, quite nice.



The Soup Spoon
http://www.thesoupspoon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails