Monday, August 16, 2010

Ramen Play

08 Aug'2010


We have never been to 313@Somerset and so decided to check it out.

Hubby was in the mood for ramen and we found this ramen restaurant called "Ramen Play".

With a name like that, I was rather skeptical about how serious they are about their ramen. But we thought we'll give it a try, hopefully they don't 'play play'.


I had the 'char-su' ramen while hubby had their specials which had 'char-su', pork-belly and the pork-cheek.

For my 'char-su' ramen, I can order it with 2 or 4 'char-su' in it.

The 'char-su' were sliced very thinly. So thin that when I pick it up with my chopsticks, it broke apart - but it was very tasty.

I've heard that the egg is supposed to be runny on the inside - but it looked and tasted like a normal hard boiled egg to me.

Noodles was QQ which I liked.

And as for the soup - to me it was rich and flavourful and I finished it to the last drop **slurp**

The usual condiment of garlic. Not so usual condiment of chilli chives.

























Bamboo Chicken which you're supposed to dip in the egg yolk before eating.

Sorry, but it didn't taste fantastic to me.
























Would I go back again? Yes, I would, but only for the ramen.

Ramen Play
313@Sommerset
313 Orchard Road
B3-04/06
Tel :66340051
10am - 10pm daily

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails