Saturday, May 29, 2010

Am I a Beaver?

I stepped on some hard stuff on the floor and wondered what it was.

Hmm....... looked like some wood chips, where did it come from.

Then I saw the long stick that Eugene had picked up from his walks around our area and it looked like there are some broken bits on the tip.

Then I saw Eugene's mouth biting on something - "Open your mouth! What are you eating? I did not give you anything to munch" - when Eugene opened his mouth, there it was, the bits and pieces of the stick.

I quickly took a towel and wipe the insides of his mouth and picked up the small pieces of wood on the floor and went to the kitchen.

When I came out of the kitchen, there he was, chomping on the stick again! He looked like a beaver gnawing at it. I guess that's because he's teething again, all his canines are coming out.



He must really have got very strong teeth....




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails