Sunday, May 29, 2011

SingKids Playground @ Changi Airport T3

29 May 2011

Heard that there're some new playgrounds at Changi Airport and off we went to check it out.

There's a bouncing castle at departure level but there was a long queue and we didn't want to wait.

We went down to the basement and we saw a play area called SingKids.

There's a big area for older kids and a smaller area (directly opposite) for the younger ones.

Kind of pricey though - $18.00 for one hour and must wear socks. Ended having to buy socks from them at $1.00 per pair for Eugene, hubby and me. Only one guardian can accompany the kid and so hubby and I took turns to accompany Eugene.

The big kids' area. Eugene didn't play on most of it.

The small kids' area.

He liked the slide .....

and balls........  now, I must say that a guardian must be in there to keep an eye on the kid if your kid is still a toddler or if he's short.

The balls area is very well padded and soft, even I had a hard time steadying myself.

When Eugene fell or laid down, he got all covered by the balls and sometimes he had trouble trying to get up and out. Once, he couldn't get up and he sank deeper down and all the balls started to cover him. I could see he was getting a bit panicky and I quickly have to grab him and pull him up.

and he loved chasing the balloons!

and then we saw the tall, huge slide......

Hubby : Eugene, would you like to go on this slide?

Eugene : YES!

Me : No way! he's too little !!!!

Hubby : not the highest one, the lower slide....

Me : no, no, no!

Not giving up, hubby sauntered over to the entrance. 

Hubby : Hey, can accompany the kid down. Ok, I will accompany Eugene down the slide. 

Me : ok, if you are with him.

WHERE'S THE KID????????

Hubby smiling sheepishly and pointed that Eugene had gone down by himself.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Is he going to be alright? 
There he is! sliding down.....

coming out of the slide ............ mommy, I want to go again and yes, he had a go again - all by himself......

I asked hubby what happened and hubby said that when he asked Eugene if he wants daddy to accompany him or go down by himself - Eugene said that he want to go down on his own.

I guess looking at all the other kids who went down by themselves, he wanted to do it on his own too. But the other kids were bigger and older than him ! I was really worried then. But all's well, ends well. He had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails