Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Kid Said ........(3)

Eugene came up to me with a scared look on his face.

Hmm.... what did he do now? (I thought to myself)

Me : Eugene, what's wrong?

Eugene : Mommy, I broke the camera

I quickly took the camera from his hand - no more battery power - the boy thought he had broke it. But I played along.

Eugene : Mommy, are you angry?

Me : No, but I'm sad. Now I have no more camera (making a sad and pathetic face) and I have no money to buy a new one.

Can you give me your Piggy bank? I will use the money in your piggy bank to buy a new camera.

Eugene : wait Mommy, I'm going out for awhile (went out of the study room to the living room and came back with his piggy bank and handed it to me)

Me : You are really giving me your Piggy bank? Are you sure?

Eugene : Yes, mommy.

The next day ...........

Me : So Eugene, I'll take the money from your piggy bank to buy a new camera, ok?

Eugene : OK, mommy!

Me : You are sure? No more money in the piggy bank you know!

Eugene : Don't worry!

The "Don't worry" caught me off guard - ha ha.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Me : Eugene, where did you get this blister on the back of your foot?

Hubby : Think the sandals is too small for him now and the strap is cutting into his foot.

Eugene : No, it's not the sandals. It's the boots. Can I put a plaster?

Upon thinking, yes, he did wear a pair of boots the day before and he did complain of some pain but we looked at his sole instead and missed the blister at the back of his ankle.



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


While waiting for the classroom's door to open, one of Eugene's classmate arrived with her mom and she started talking to her mom.

Eugene : you talk! you can talk! you're talking! 
Eugene kept repeating that to her. I guess she's really quiet in class and thus Eugene was surprised when words came out from her. 
I didn't know what to say and was worried that her mom might be angry with Eugene.


Kid's Mom : yes, she can talk!


 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Me : Today is Friday. What day is tomorrow?


Eugene : Thursday!


Me : No, yesterday was Thursday. Today is Friday and tomorrow is ......?


Eugene : (after thinking for awhile) --- NO SCHOOL DAY ! -------


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails