Monday, May 16, 2011

Rat @ Toa Payoh Foodcourt Koufu

My fren SY said to me : did you see the pic of the big rat spotted at Koufu at the chicken rice stall as reported in My Paper?

Well no, but I'm definitely going to search on the net to find the pic.

And here it is,


OMG!!!!! look at the size of it!!!! (click on it to see bigger pic, I just couldn't post it bigger cos it's so eeeky). It is so gross!!!!!!

It is right smack on the display food tray. And look at that long tail!!!! Eeeek!!!!!

Luckily I've never eaten at that chicken rice stall but I had eaten from the satay beehoon stall next to it - any rat went into the satay sauce? I won't know - gosh, I feel like puking just thinking about it.

Gosh, did it eat the whole chicken or what. It's really big and fat.

Or maybe it's Remy from Ratatouille giving lessons on cooking.







This is cute.......


.
.
.
.
.


but this is absolutely scary and gross!!!!!!
FREAK OUT!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails