Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Kid Said........ (1)

(1) Walking back home together after Eugene's class, Eugene picked up a purple flower on the pavement.

Me : is it for me?
Eugene : no, for me
Me : I like flowers too...
Eugene stopped in his track : I'll go pick another!

Eugene went to pick up another flower.

I thought that he would just pick any flower on the pavement but he actually looked and picked up a couple to look at it and discarded those that was really wilted and flattened.

He managed to pick the nicest one that he could find.

Aww........... I felt a lump in my throat.



(2) Eugene was hyper-active.

Me : stop being a monkey (sounding exasperated)
Eugene : I'm not a monkey. I'm Eugene, Eugene L* Y* G*** (his full name).



(3) Hubby going out to meet some friends.

Me : where is daddy going?
Eugene : to meet galfren
Hubby & Me : ???!!!



(4) We passed by an elderly Singh. He was chubby with a pot-belly, white moustache and beard and of cos wearing his turban.

Eugene : hello Santa Claus!!!

I quickly pulled Eugene away before the man could react. A young malay couple was behind us and had a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails