Saturday, February 19, 2011

Barracks Cafe @ Dempsey


09 Feb 2011


Today happened to be my in-law's wedding anniversary and as well as 'everbody's  birthday'.



Nice ambience.










I ordered the Red Snapper (fish as usual for me, not much of a meat person).
Oh, so delicious the broth was.




Hubby had the Ahi Taki Salad - good too.






My ma-in-law had the Lobster Linguine - it was dry and tough. Why, oh why nobody can cook a tender lobster - it was the same story at Angus.

Think my pa-in-law had Steak which was also good.




Except for the disappointing Lobster pasta, the rest of the dishes were above average.

I will definitely come back to try the rest of the menu like Squid Ink Paella and Truffles Fries.

Hey kakis, shall this be our next gathering place?


Barracks Cafe
80 Dempsey Road
Tel : 6475-7787
http://www.dempseyhouse.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails