Sunday, February 06, 2011

Chinese New Year 2011 - Day 2

03 February 2011

The below photos were taken by Eugene!
Again, no cropping, retouching etc on my part.


 With my favourite cousin PH (actually PH is her nickname)










Peope tend to be less serious looking and more child-like when a small child is photographing them - like my cousin and his wife and also my dad!
Was my dad trying to act like a monster?












My sis-in-law said that she saw Eugene trying to photograph this stool. Eugene was in fact trying to take a pic of his feet through the holes! So creative and artistic hor!

Abstract art!



So I think Eugene is getting better at using the camera.


Of cos, there were shaky and blurred shots but he's having more in-focus, sharp and steady shots too.


As can be seen from above shots, he's able to frame his subjects or at least capture them reasonably well.



*****************************************

Below photos were taken by my cousin using her Olympus Pen series camera.

Wah, so crisp and clear and sharp.














No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails