Saturday, October 30, 2010

Playing The Disc

Kids nowadays are very tech-savvy.

My young nephew is able to program a new phone without reading any manuals. Old fogey like us  or at least me, need to read instruction manual first before attempting anything. Actually, I like reading instruction manuals, yes I know, weird - that's what my hubby says.

Well, not surprisingly Eugene learns fast too. Eversince my sis-in-law showed Eugene how to swipe the photos on her iphone, he's now quite good at swiping even on my phone, though it's not the iphone.

Usually Eugene and I will visit the library to borrow book or dvds. At the dvds section, there is a station where you can test out the dvds.

After watching me playing the disc, he will do it himself now. What we do now is that he will look for the dvds he like on the lower shelf while I will browse the upper shelf.

When he sees something he likes, he will amble over to the station to play the disc.

Ya, he knows how to put the disc in.







 Here's Eugene putting his dvd disc on my cpu which is under the table. The disc will autoplay and he will sit on hubby's chair to watch.

He helps to switch on my computer too, by pressing the  'on' button.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails