Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Scooter Boy!

We bought this scooter on Ebay for just $10.00! It is a solid scooter unlike some plasticky ones available.

I showed Eugene how to do it a couple of times.

When Eugene first tried it, he would just stand on it to get the feel of it and then get off. He will do this on his own as and when he feels like it.

When he got more comfortable with the scooter, he will stand on it and let me push him around. But that's it. If I try to make him put one foot down on the ground to push, he will refuse.

So I left it at that. This boy, he will do it on his own time. Usually when it's something new to try, he will usually do it step by step till he feels that he is confident.

After practising on his own, he is finally able to push off with one foot down. Yay!








 I can do it!


 
Not exactly zipping, but at least he got the basics right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails