Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bob The Builder

Eugene was exposed to Thomas The Toy Train, thanks to my friend JT who passed down to Eugene when her son grew out of it.

JT's son's room is filled with Thomas Train's stuff. I'm not exaggerating, it's full of it. Books, shelves of trains and even a special Thomas Train table. She wanted to pass me everything but I don't have to space to accomodate all of it. Took some of the books appropriate for Eugene's age and told her to keep the rest of the books in storage for me. We only took some of the trains.

Unfortunately, Eugene did not take to Thomas The Train but instead absolutely loves Bob The Builder. I guess he took more to Bob The Builder as he can identify with the construction machines like the crane, excavator that he sees in real life.


Showing off his Bob The Builder set. There's Muck(in red) and Lofty(in blue)!




















































What is Eugene doing? He's filling up Muck with petrol.
He had plugged the petrol hose into a front hole in Muck - ha, ha, quite imaginative yah.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails