Friday, November 27, 2009

ACM - The Philippines and Its People

27 Nov'2009


Hubby wanted to visit the ACM for one of it's special exhibition which is the 'Land of the Morning, The Philippines and its People'


Took some photos before we were being told that it was not allowed :(

Photo taking are only allowed for the permanent exhibits.





There was a statue of the Virgin Mary carrying Baby Jesus, wow, absolutely beautiful. It is a centerpiece surrounded by candles and flowers - looks surreal.
I thought I could sneak and take a pic but unfortunately the security guard was lurking around and eyeing me.





Clowning around with a cut-out. The cut-out's proportion and the skin-colour was all wrong.
Body too big - the Philipinas are generally petite, so I wonder why this cut-out's so big.




The Asia Gallery





Pics of Asian jewellery which I was more interested in viewing.






























Another one of my feather head-bands which I made.
This is the Peacock feathers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails