Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Canopy @ Bishan Park 2 - Dinner

01 Nov'2009


There are a couple of restaurants/cafes to eat at Bishan Park 2.

We had eaten before at the GreenRoom vegetarian cafe, where the food is innovative and delicious.

And so now, we try the Canopy.

I would say that both Canopy and GreenRoom's food are delicious but the portions are a bit small and the prices are a bit expensive.










My seared tuna. I ate 1 piece of it already, but still small portion right?
Granted that this is not the main course but still little leh.



Having tried both - I still prefer GreenRoom.

If I'm not wrong, both this eating places belongs to Jazreel Low, the ex-mediacorp actress and model. In fact, I saw her when I dined in GreenRoom some time ago.


Canopy Garden Dining & Bar
GreenRoom Vegetarian Cafe
Bishan Park 2
Ang Mo Kio Ave 1
Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails