Sunday, November 08, 2009

My 2nd Japanese Meal

06 Nov'2009

Eugene having his 2nd taste of Japanese food.

This time round, it's at Ichiban HDB Hub. The usual Jap food fare.

I remember the time when SY (my long time fren) and I used to have our Japanese fix at least once a month at Bugis, mmm.... can't remember the restaurant's name - quite some time ago.

Luckily I don't like raw stuff (had a bad experience where I got food poisoning and puked for 2 days!, so now very phobia about raw food) or my bill would be astronomical. But SY loves the raw stuff, so can imagine her bill.
And there's one item that we both love and so far have not seen it been served anywhere else, and that is, Fish Liver in Vinegar - wow, it was so shiok - it tasted like those goose liver. So, if anybody do know where it's served - do drop me a line.


Anway, here's Eugene having my half of my hand-roll.





He didn't like the sticky rice... and soon was picking out the shredded cucumber to eat instead.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails