Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Rubato

27May 2012


Fine dining Italian food?

The food's more refined here. You know that the sauces are home-made, the sea-food's fresh, the dishes have that extra oomph in it.


Portobello mushrooms. I just love mushrooms. Hmm.... though I think they kind of undercook the mushrooms.



I had the ravioli filled crab - I love it though I had read some not-so-good reviews on this.




Hubby had the ink-squid pasta. He really liked it.



Yummy crepe filled with mascarpone cheese!




All in all, nice good food in a small little restaurant.

Only gripe is that the price's rather pricey. Our bill for the above comes to slightly below a $100 without any drinks (just plain water).

A house pour of a glass of wine will cost you about $16/-


Rubato
3 Clover Way
Tel : 6252 3200



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails