Sunday, May 20, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

11 May 2012



The teacher cut the flowers and the kid have to press the flower stalks onto the sponge inside the cup.

Very well arranged - I thought it was the teacher who arranged it.

There was a card too with the kid colouring it and writing his name onto it.

Apparently, the children have to say "Happy Mother's Day" when they're been fetched.

When I came to pick up Eugene, he came up to me, gave me a hug, said "Happy Mother's Day" and "I Love You" - I got a lump on my throat and my eyes were getting misty. He said "I Love You" on his own accord.

I always hug and kiss and say "I love you" to Eugene anytime that I want to. No need for any special days or date. And Eugene will do the same too.

I grew up in a typical Chinese family where my parents do not hug or say the word love - it's like taboo - it's not that they don't love you, they show it in their own ways - you know what I mean right? those of you who grew up in a atypical chinese household.

So I do not want this trait in my family and will always tell Eugene how much he's loved and hug hug hug :)


Flowers for you! Happy Mother's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails