Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mouse

As I had mentioned in an earlier post here and here, Eugene is getting quite adept at using the computer.

He had explored the keyboard and discovered that when a movie is playing, if he press the space-bar, he could play or pause the movie. Wah, I didn't even know that till he showed me!

And just yesterday, Eugene wanted to watch his kiddy show on the computer and I played it for him.

After a while, I came into the study room to check on him. Hmm.... how come the show haven't ended and seemed to be still in the beginning part of the show.

Eugene, did the show ended?

Yes, mommy

Did you play the show again?

Yes, mommy

(hmm.... )

How did you replay? Show me. (I clicked the movie back to the title menu)

Eugene put his hand on the mouse, guided the cursor to "Play Movie" and clicked!

Wah again! I didn't know he could do that till now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails