Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Laying The Table

We have started getting Eugene to help out in simple chores like :

(1) switching on the lamps (of cos, with our supervision, making sure that he does not play with the wires)

(2) helping me to beat the eggs when I'm making his cheese omelette (still unable to beat, more like stirring)

and now,

(3) laying the cutlery on the table




OK, I've done this side.....



now for the other side.......





there, all done!


Notice the baby/toddler plastic fork and spoon? Well I had adjusted it straight and Eugene wasn't too happy about it.

I also told him that his spoon should be on the right side (since he's right-handed) but he didn't want to change the position and so I left it at that.

He will switch to the spoon to his dominant hand when he starts eating.

Hmm... maybe he's a bit confused 'cos hubby is left-handed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails