Friday, October 16, 2009

Go-Go Bambini

10 Oct'2009

Heard that Go-Go Bambini at Dempsey Hill is great for kids to go wild.

Eugene in the ball-pit but I only let him stand for a short while before I took him out.
I don't like ball-pits because you can't see what's in there.
According to their website, the ball pits are sanitized with alcohol spray daily and completely emptied and cleaned out once a week - er, so what happens if some kids puked or wet/pooped in the pit at the beginning or middle of the week? - you'll be playing in yuckety yucks!



Just for the photo. Not sitting but squatting - got out of there fast.







Daddy, wait for me.













For Eugene's age which is below 2 yrs, there's actually another play area for his age group but it is outside and hot, whereas as far as I can see, there's only a ball-pit in the aircon- area.

The above area are actually for older kids. It is a couple of storey high with maze, steps, slide and even a rock-climb.

Eugene was actually scared because the children were screaming (the girls were loudest) and they (especially the boys) were rather rough and was shoving Eugene out of the way.

We went up the play area with Eugene, to see for ourselves and I think it's really fun for kids.

I had a young girl who kept following me around and yaking, yaking, yaking and wanting to play with me and she introduced me to her twin sister and an older brother. She's rather sweet and showed me around the place. But man, she's a persistent gal - kept wanting me to acompany her. Seems her mom's not there, only her dad.

So, conclusion is that I will bring Eugene when he's older.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails