Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I Wanna Be A Pilot

Eugene's learning things very fast.

When he first try to stand, to hold and how to get down while holding onto something - we taught him how to go about doing it - and he will always know how to do it later.

Eugene got this plane walker on his 1st birthday from Uncle Kenneth (thanks Kenneth) which he love to play.

He had tried to get on and off on his own but couldn't as he don't know which leg goes where.

So today, in the morning, I showed him how to place his legs to get on and off and while teaching him, he was listening and looking very intently, even allowing me to position his hands and legs.

Anyway, I left it at that after showing him and went about doing my own stuff and Eugene played with his other toys.

In the afternoon, while fixing his lunch, when I turned around, he was on the aeroplane but on the wrong end,ha ha and he managed to get down on his own too - exactly the same way that I had taught him.

And in the early evening, he had managed to be facing the front instead of the back of the plane.



Mommy, don't take my pic. I'm on the wrong end of the plane - it's embarrassing....




ok, let me figure it out.......



many hours later.........


Mommy, I can get in and sit on the correct end of the plane all on my own!




now, a serious pose....... I'm a potential pilot......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails