Friday, August 07, 2009

Stand Up - Unassisted / Shower, Shower

Today Eugene managed to get up onto a standing position on his own - twice - so proud of him.

And ever since he doesn't wobble so much when he stands and I guess he feels more confident and more steady on his feet, he now wants to stand too when he takes his shower.

Aiyoh, I headache man.

If he is just standing, it's ok but he will also try to walk from one side to the other side of the shower area which I feel is rather dangerous as he is still not too steady in his walking and the floor's rather slippery. So I have to hold onto him with one hand and the other hand holding onto the shower head to shower him.

I usually comes out of these shower ordeals semi-drenched in water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails