Monday, December 17, 2007

Fear Factor 2 - Snails Meal

Hanoi, 17 Dec 2007

Quan An Ngon
Was recommended this makan place by my sis-in-law. It is a set-up with different stalls selling different Vietnamese Cuisine - much like our food-court. The atmosphere and set-up is very nice. A great way to try out different types of Vietnamese food.

Here's the address if anybody is going :
Quan An Ngon
18 Phan Boi Chau
Quan Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi




Click to see video of this place :



Me : Wah, the snails rather big. Is it garden snails har?

Hubby : Don't worry, not garden snails. They are water snails. I used to grow them in my fish-tank.


Me : huh???

Anyway, I tried it just becos I'm curious to know how it taste like. They tasted gooey, eeeer, I prefer the gong-gong.

Click to see me eating the snails. Trying hard to keep a straight face :

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails