Saturday, December 01, 2007

Clarks Sale at Tampines SAFRA

01 Dec 2007

Look at the queue! We were right at the back.
Can see hubby or not? Of cos not lah - our spot in the queue was way at the back :(

Bump into my ex-colleague and her hubby. Both of us then went to the front to see what's on sale in a couple of pamplets that were being passed around. My ex-colleague didn't see anything she wanted and decided to go home. So hubby and I took over her spot which was pretty up front the queue :)


Finally can see the entrance to the warehouse.


Aiyoh, the female section was so crowded. I was elbowed out a couple of times.

I didn't get anything in the end. Mainly becos my size were all sold out. Drags, there were a couple of designs which were nice.
Hubby managed to get a pair of leather sandals at $50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails