Sunday, December 22, 2013

Happy Birthday To Mommy


I didn't have any intention of a birthday party or anything. In fact, I forgot it was going to be my birthday till my hubby reminded me.

My mom insisted on buying me (and family) a birthday dinner.

After dinner, I smsed my group and told them the reason why I could not join them that evening for dinner. And guess what, the group after their dinner, went to get a cake and came to my house for a late night birthday celebration. I knew my group would want to do some celebration but I didn't want and don't like to trouble anybody, so that's why I did not say the reason till quite late.

And so, it was a surprise, but a very nice surprise when they smsed and advised that they were coming over to my place.






 My Kakilicioius group
As one of my groupie said, all of us posing so nice for the camera whereas Eugene was eyeing the cake, lol






Thank you, my Kakilicious group.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails