Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween @ School 2012

31 October 2012


I saw in the term letter to parents that there'll be a dress up party on Halloween. But since the teacher didn't mentioned anything after, I didn't ask hoping maybe no need to do anything :) (yes, I'm kind of lazy to do this kind of stuff).

But then one day, picking up the kid after class, teacher said to dress up the kid for Halloween the day after tomorrow. Yikes ! that means I have only a day to prepare.

How ? How ? I thronged almost all of the shops in Toa Payoh Central - just buy something lor.

The ones that are inexpensive - aiyo, what is this? The ones that are quite nice - wah, so expensive for this piece of cardboard ?

Ok, think I'll go to Popular bookstore and diy.

I walked thru, hoping for inspirations.

I came to the paper section - hmm..... maybe I can make batwings out of the black cardboard.

Then I came across some crepe papers  and aha !


Guess what I'm making ?


A Dracula/Vampire Cape !
The crepe papers' huge and I half it for both the black and red. Then I glued them together.
I then put the plastic bag (which had contained the crepe paper), fold it under and tape it and there, you have the stiff collar.

Draw the eyebrows and a pair of fangs and voila ! 




The Teacher



Little Princess



Little Fairy



Rapunzel



The Witches



Batman, Vampire, Grim Reaper



The smiling Dracula - you like the fangs and the spider-webs ?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails