Thursday, August 30, 2012

Groupie Gathering


25 August 2012


Our usual groupie gathering.

Dinner was at the Tangs Island Cafe at Tangs. AA suggested this place and I agreed.

Group asked why here - well, because it will not be crowded.

I certainly do not like to jostle with the crowds and to queue for a long time for my food.

Local food at this cafe. The 2 dishes that stands out are the Crayfish Laksa and the Tahu Telor. The rest are only so-so and on the one occasion that I had gone there with hubby, the Penang Char-Kway-Teow was terrible.

But I must say, the Tahu Telor was the best that I had ever tasted.


We next wanted to go to a coffee / dessert joint to chit-chat. Guess what, most of the cafes close at 10pm.

We managed to find one that closes at 1am and that's "High Society" at Pacific Plaza. I must add that we're not those snobbish atas people - just that this place was convenient for us.

Wah, looks so 'high society' ya...





AA looking so 'modelish'



There have very beautiful looking cupcakes and great tasting too.





Pic taken at Tangs Island Cafe


FJ - wish you were here. Let us know when you come back to S'pore for a visit.


Tangs Island Cafe - Tangs Orchard
High Society - Pacific Plaza






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails