Wednesday, August 15, 2012

ESMERALDA Ship @ VivoCity


12 August 2012


Off we went to see the Esmeralda ship docked at Vivocity.

We had some time to kill before the ship's opened to the public.
Guess what were we queuing for ?



Queuing for a ride in a kiddy train!
It was such a hot and humid day - see my hair plastered over my forehead ?



Choo !   Choo!

Eugene and the other boy in the same cabin were singing the Thomas song very loudly - well, it was loud because the boy's grandma and I were singing too ! lol!




ALL ABOARD !








Wah, I looked like I've got a big fat stomach protruding. It's the blouse which is elasticised at the bottom - well, ok, there is a slight chubby stomach :(















Esmeralda is a steel-hulled four-masted barquentine tall ship of the Chilean Navy, currently the second tallest and longest sailing ship in the world (wikipedia).




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails