Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lego Guns

Eugene's very own DIY Lego Guns.


We saw him playing with the legos and suddenly he came and showed what he made to us.

He made one gun for me and wanted me to play with him. I told him to make another one for daddy so that we can all play together.

Instead of going 'bang, bang, bang' with him , we went 'psst, psst, psst' - 'bang, bang' too noisy lah.

So the three of us got a gun each and we were hiding behind the tables and chairs and 'pssting' at each other, ha ha.



Take that!  Of cos his gun has to be bigger than ours!








Daddy's mini gun .....duh......






















Look at my big gun!




 Hmm.... think I'll make it even bigger and longer!



He had seen his cousins playing with those big toy guns and wanted one but we refused to buy it for him and I guess he improvised and made one out of the Lego.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails