Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hurray! Hold Hands!

Eugene's 1st crush "S" finally let him hold her hands.

Eugene was tugging at his bag.

Me : what are you doing Eugene?

Eugene : I want to give my Glico Pocky to "S" to eat

Eugene gave a stick of Glico Pocky to "S" but "S" don't want it.

Eugene : Mommy, "S" don't want my Glico Pocky (looking a bit downcresten)


 


He was grinning from ear to ear the whole time he was holding her hand.




When they have to part, guess what Eugene did?

He wanted to kiss her goodbye!

Eugene : kiss, a kiss

 S : NO!



I don't know what to say. I've never taught him to kiss anybody except immediate families or very, very close acquaintances.

I'm also wary that the kids' parents/grandparents/guardian might not like it due to hygiene reason or simply just not comfortable with it - because I'll feel the same way if another kid try to kiss Eugene.

Well, will have to keep an eye on this Casanova!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails