Sunday, December 26, 2010

What's That Word?

Eugene don't like to read.

Eugene likes looking at picture books but when I read out to him, he would quickly flips the page.

"Darling, look here, look at the words that I am pointing at"

Eugene's eyes was all over the page except where I wanted him to look.

"Hello? here, here, where are you looking?"

I guess it was partly our fault.

When he was a few months old baby, we would show him picture books and make up stories. Even when progressing to books with some words, we would still tell our own stories, thinking that he's just too young. Guess we were wrong, now, he does not even want to look at them.



Hmm..... maybe try flash cards?  He would have to look at the word, right?

So I sat him down and flash..... flash...........

He started to turn his head right and left......

Maybe I was going too slow and he's bored? Aha, I should do it the ala-Shichida way! - that is, flashing the cards fast!

Flash, Flash, Flash

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



That boy just starts laughing....................



......................Aaaaaaargh..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails