Thursday, December 30, 2010

Jurong Bird Park - 2010

27 December 2010



Kissy Parrots!























Indiana Eugene!





Waiting for the Bird Show.





Pelican Island




The tallest man-made waterfall, not sure if just in Asia or world, forgot



Eugene was tired and he climbed and sat next to this gal and I was intending to take a shot.

The next thing I knew, I saw kids trooping into view on my camera screen, then they sat in a row and waited for me to take a pic, huh?  ***lol**** 

Aren't all of them so adorable?






Birds Feeding Time!
All of them seemed so tame, even these two exotic birds below.......




And my favourite is the.......Penguins!
Only because they look so cute!





















Here's Eugene having his very first taste of laksa.

oooh.... spicy! (but he was still game in eating it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails