Friday, September 25, 2009

Home-Made Thin Crust Pizza

21 Sept'2009


Come and try my home-made thin crust pizza! and so we went, to Cousin M's house.

Wow, it is really good! My Pa-in-law said that he did not have high expectation as he believes that only the restaurant can do the nice thin ones but the pizza crust turned out very thin and crisp and thus my Pa-in-law was very impressed.

Well done M!!


Here's M kneading the dough.







M's hubby A cutting the pizza.



Unfortunately this one was rather burnt as he forgot about it but the previous ones were nice and yummy - unfortunately did not take pic of the earlier ones cos I straightaway makan it.




How about a chocolate banana pizza?




Eugene playing with the basketball.












My sis-in-law A, cousin M and my Ma-in-law

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails