Friday, July 17, 2009

Science Centre, Ben & Jerry


Hubby and I brought his niece and nephew to the Singapore Science Centre.









Hubby clowning around too!







That's my fingerprint



I am a movie director...










It was interesting to crawl into this space to see the little animals.



Look! Nemo!



Generating lightning electricity. It was loud!



The 2 balloons got zapped by the lightning.


Verdict on the Science Centre :
I think the older kids might like it better. The younger ones don't really understand.

There were explanations and instructions on the sign boards but I feel it is too long-winded.
They should have the instructions in point form - faster and easier to read and understand.


Next stop - Ben & Jerry at Dempsey Hill :


Lunch first.......



then ice-cream!











I heart this pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails