Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Belated 1st Birthday Eugene! (Part 1)

19 July 2009
YORK HOTEL, Hi-Tea Buffet, 3-5pm


A belated 1-year-old Birthday Party for Eugene.

Eugene's birthday is on the 11 July but since hubby's sis and my bro are not in S'pore, we decided to postpone Eugene's birthday till a week later so that they can attend.



Father and Father-in-law







Dad, mom and SY's mom...




My mom...




With handsome JL, my bro-in-law's son...




My bro and my sis-in-law...




My bro's 3 sons....



With my favourite cousin, PH! (PH is a nickname for this cousin and I have one too SP, won't tell you what PH and SP stands for cos it's just between us).
We were born in a different generation (ya lah, I not so young lah) but we click.



With SY's mom (SY is a very good fren and have known her and her family for such a long time, it's like SY's my sis and her mom also my mom, sometimes I forget that we are not related at all)




With KK and his fren (another long, long time fren) and pretty IL (bro-in-law's daughter)




With our match-maker who was also one of our references for Eugene's adoption and also a great friend.




Hubby's sis-in-law with the other 2 of her kids, so cute - baby JL is just 1 month older than Eugene.




Hubby's fren K and also one for the references for Eugene's adoption.




K's wife JC and their son D.



With IL - she is so pretty.






Cake cutting time!


Getting ready...



A lighter please, to light the candle....



Happy Birthday to you..........









More pics later - I am waiting for other pics from hubby's brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails